With over 800 acres to play with, we can host up to 1,000 guests on site for company days out. There is plenty of outdoor space and even indoor space within our large arena!
So, picture your team here, the sun shining, BBQ firing up, ice-cream van in position and a range of activities for you and your team to have a go on. Can it get much better?
Timings: 2pm – 7pm
Activities: Zorb Football, Climbing Wall, Segways and Axe Throwing
Food: BBQ, Fish & Chip Van, Pizza Oven & Ice-Cream Van
Other requirements: Marquee for guests, with furniture and a bar available for guests to purchase drinks
How does it work?
- Our team will set everything up for you and your guests, based on the brief you have provided us with
- 30-minutes prior to arrival time, our team will be ready to go and welcome any early arrivals on to the estate
- The marquee will have a fully stocked, licensed bar for guests to purchase drinks from
- Guests are greeted and asked to sign in at the events desk, where they will be given a wristband to access the event and go on the activities
- Our instructors will be positioned on the activities, to assist the guests, briefing them beforehand
- Activities will run for 3pm – 6pm, allowing guests to ‘have a go’ as they like and as many times as they like
- The bar will be open throughout the day
- Food service will be from 2:30pm – 4:30pm, guests are able to have food when they wish and choose from the options available
If you’re looking for something a little different for your team, we also have tipis on site from May to September, provided by our Sister company, Tip Top Venues. With stunning views across one of the lakes on the estate, the tipis come fully equipped with power, toilets and lighting, this venue gives you a real ‘middle of nowhere’ feeling.
Get in touch with our team today, to discuss your Summer event!