As you travel down the long, private road of the Hounslow Hall Estate to our unique venue, it’s hard to believe you’re just 8 miles away from Milton Keynes.
Something of a hidden treasure, Experience the Country is set in 800 acres of glorious Buckinghamshire countryside, just outside the ancient village of Newton Longville.
We can host a range of corporate events including team building days, conferences, product launches, exhibitions, training days and much more.
We offer a range of excellent facilities:
- All weather 4×4 off-road driving course, designed by Land Rover
- Impressive fleet of off-road vehicles, including Land Rover Defender and DAF truck
- A range of indoor and outdoor team building activities
- Fully-equipped meeting and conference rooms
- A huge exhibition arena, with vehicle access and comfort facilities
- 800 acres of land with many adaptable outdoor pitches and fields
- Free parking and Wi-Fi access
Our breathtakingly beautiful grounds have everything you would expect from an English country estate: hidden lakes, quiet meadows, diverse wildlife and rough terrain for our more challenging activities.
Whether you’re a small/medium business or blue-chip organisation we can plan a day that fits your budget and organisational goals.
Want to talk? Call us on 01908 630 665 and our friendly sales team will be delighted to help you.